Crossing Oceans: Vol. 2 | Anonymous

Hello everyone! It has been a week now since I had my very first LDR/Interracial couple in the hot seat. Since the segment is doing good, I might considering posting 2 couples this week. How about that?

Anyways, I am happy I was able to interview another couple that come from Asia and Europe. But they chose to stay low profiled. And I respect that. For a small details about them, they're a cute couple and I admire how they bring about each other's side in a very unique way as a post on their Instagram account.

So, let's start the Q&A. :)

How did you and your partner meet?
we knew about each other (first time) in an aviation forum and really met each other as friend for the first time in Amsterdam Airport during our business trip

How long have you guys been together?
married for 9 months, total being together for 3 years

What is your & your partner's nationality?
indonesian - german

What is the biggest pet peeve in your relationship?
he annoys me during cooking in kitchen and i love to bite him (ears and nose) but ofc he doesn’t like that

How do you deal with your interracial differences?
well we tolerate, accept each other and ofc always be open minded

What was the worst problem you've encounter in your relationship?
we dont have that much problem ummm but there was an issue that took long time to be solved: me finding job in Germany 😅 but it‘s solved know. This is crucial because my saving money is running out to support me to live here. If I dont work then worst case I have to fly back and work in indonesia

What quality do you like most about your partner?
accepting me for who i am

What was the best gift you have ever received from your partner?
he gave me an original jersey of Buffon!

What was the greatest sacrifice you've done for your partner so far?
move and live here in Germany, start all the stuffs from zero

What makes your relationship unique and special?
we are not only a lover but also best friends and family. We are a perfect team where most of the time, we understand each other without saying even a word. We know us super well

What do you look forward to in your relationship on the next 10 years?
being a happy family with kid(s) and having a settled job, house, life..

What advice can you give to other LDR couples out there?
Be realistic. Ldr isn’t a trend to be followed. It‘s not something cool or that will bring you to a higher "position" or recognition in society. But if life brings you there, you are meant to be with each other, no matter what happens, all will bring you to each other as long as you keep on trying and believing. And closing distance isn’t a goal, that would be a beginning of more tests. Ldr isn't the hardest part, the hardest part will come once you live together

This photo was grabbed from their account with permission.

I agree with what she said that we should always be realistic. Life isn't a fantasy or a dream that you can just wake up when you're having nightmares.

So, that's it! See you again guys on my next feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment