the sunday currently | vol. 6


First off! Good evening everyone! I hope you guys are doing good. It has been months since the last time I made an update for this series. Since I've been working on a new one, I think it is better to retain the others. So, the niche won't just go around and around the same boring topics. Anyways, the week went well so far. I felt better now than the previous weeks, where I felt very light headed and groggy. The doctor's findings never said I'm having some sort of illness. So I assumed that it is just because I was dehydrated. I then take a lot of sweat replacement drink like Gatorade.

Reading some answers sent to me by other LDR couples from Instagram. I am enjoying knowing how they handle their relationship.

Writing more blogs for this account, because I just found out that this is too awesome to just ignore and keep aside. LOL.

Listening some Tagalog songs from Spotify. I want my husband to pick up some Tagalog words, though he already knows some. And reflecting on the love songs I used to listen to when I was young, those songs really never get old. They are still as beautifu as they were the first time I've heard them on the radio with my favorite DJ on the favorite night program in highschool. Hays, time flies so fast. I am now living a new life away from that life.

Thinking about the dummy schedule I need to draft for the leave at work. The following months will be busy, for sure, because of paperworks for my visa. You know how hussle it can be right?

Smelling the rain (?). I don't know how to say but, it is raining the whole day with extreme wind and thunder. We went out using the bike and we were soaked in the rain like a wet chick (as per say in the Philippines).

Wishing to have my passport on time and have a visa for September. It won't be nice if we will be separated for 3 months considering that we are just newly weds.

Hoping for a continuous part time job offers that will never hinder the primary work we do, preaching.

Wearing my very old black and floral blouse I got from my aunt (who's now my ex-aunt because she and my uncle got divorced, but I still love her to bits!). It is a little bit torn out already but it is so comfy that I can't even let it go.

Loving the idea that I am active on blogging again. The fact that I have never ending ideas makes me so happy!

Wanting eat something before going to bed. Although we had ramen already for dinner, I still feel a little bit hungry.

Needing to wash our bed sheets because we do not have something to sleep on anymore. I wasn't able to wash the first one because it is always raining and I am afraid that it will not smell as nice as the others. So yeah, maybe, tomorrow before leaving home, I will prioritize the wash. We will just leave the dehumidifier on so it will dry fast.

Feeling tired because it is already midnight, but my head is still telling me, "Sleep is for the weak!". Men! There's a lot of things running through my head.

Watching Suits, an American serie about a smart guy who wasn't able to graduate in Harvard, though it was his ultimate dream, but still had an awesome job at a prestige law firm. I like watching this kind of movie, though sometimes, due to technicality of words about the law, I do not understand. Haha.

So I think that's it! How about you? How was your week so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment