DP Blog Serie: Taking It Out to A New Level!

Few days ago, I've learned another interracial couple having a blog. I was in ecstasy so I never doubted at once but lurk into their website and splurge into their stories. In her account, she featured other interracial couples and that just gave me an idea. After telling her my plans, I never dilly dally and thought of a nice title for the new serie that I will be using to exhibit other LDR couples out there, for their stories be known to the world. Though I am maintaining my blog to be as low profile as possible, I also want to learn how different couples handle their relationships. And I know, that through featuring them, other individuals having issues might get some sense out of it.



Aside from the series that I started (Dating a Dutch Guy, Dear Future Husband and The Sunday Currently), this one will be included on the list and will be posted regularly. I am calling this new serie, Crossing Oceans. Basically, they will be those LDR couples who live miles away from each other and have limited time together due to life status, visa restrictions, international issues, and the likes.

What will you expect on this serie?



There will be a dozen of questions, which I personally handcrafted myself, to assess the status of your relationship. Couples will be requested to answer the q's with all honesty. Being committed means honesty, right?

Don't worry, there's no evaluation that will happen. It is their life anyways. This is just to learn how interconnection works, looking at different perspectives, demography and attitude towards their relationship.

So yes, it sounds exciting, yeah? (Well, for me at least!).

My first LDR couple will be posted very soon. Please stay tuned! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment