Crossing Oceans: Vol. 1 | Shaun & Angel

Are you super focused with your own relationship? Why not take a while and see how others are doing! Just like what I've mentioned in my co intro (Crossing Oceans serie), my very first featured LDR couple will be the one who helped me had an idea on what interesting post I can have on this awesome blog of mine. LOL. Kidding aside, And I am so happy that Ms. Angel favorably agreed to be highlighted on my blog. And actually, I was overwhelmed by the number of couples who participated on this serie. There's so much to look forward to!



Anyhow, here's just a little background on how I came to know them. I was using the new account I made for the couple thingy of me and my husband, when I bumped into her account. They got an instant follow from me (which I forgot when was that actually, probably few months ago already). I like how they portray their commitment online. I've also witnessed online one of their meetups when Shaun went back to the Philippines. Angel's life as a full time office staff while doing vlogs, surprising her partner with amazing gifts like personalized cards and inspires me too. So now, let's see how they cope and pass trials when it comes to their long distance and interracial relationship.
Let's personally ask Ms. Angel.

How did you and your partner meet?
I met Shaun from Filipinocupid site.

How long have you guys been together?
We are 1 year and 5 months now.

What is your & your partner's nationality?
Shaun is from New Zealand and I am from Philippines.

What is the biggest pet peeve in your relationship?
Of course the distance, time difference and poor signal.

How do you deal with your interracial differences?
By knowing what we want,what we do, accept and respect it.

What was the worst problem you've encounter in your relationship?
Jealousy. Yes I admit it. I get jealous once and we fought about it. He gave me an assurance and now I don't feel that way anymore.

What quality do you like most about your partner?
He is mature and very understanding.

What was the best gift you have ever received from your partner?
Big Toblerone that is only available outside PH. I love chocolates.

What was the greatest sacrifice you've done for your partner so far?
So far none.

What makes your relationship unique and special?
We have lots of similarities. Humor, likes,dislikes in food,movies etc. And even behaviour which makes us easy to handle each other.

What do you look forward to in your relationship on the next 10 years?
Married with 2 kids.

What advice can you give to other LDR couples out there?
Have patience in for your partner. Learn to put trust on everything and always give your hundred percent effort. Even if you are hurt in the end, you won't have any regrets because you did your best!


Isn't it true to always give your hundred percent? I couldn't agree more! Thank you very much again Ms. Angel. To visit her blog, click this link to be directed.

So,  see you again guys on my next feature!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring me here on your blog. Looking forward to hear what other ldr couples are doing<3

    ReplyDelete