Frustrated With Papers



Let's just get to the point here. But the problem is, there is no point at all.

GJ and I went to the City Hall this morning to ask for the required papers for our wedding next year. We did not expect that we will need just two important certificates from both ends. It was a Legal Capacity and Birth Certificate for him. It was actually very cloudy. We do not have any idea if we are to get what for the reason of what.

Anyways, at least it is clear that documents that we will get will be valid for half a year, so we have time to obtain and secure everything.

I also created a timeline document where I put all the important details of this process. It is not as easy as it is when marrying a fellow Filipino, so I hope that the timeline will be a bit help for a Filipino Citizen to marry a Dutch Citizen. I will be posting about it sometime next year, of course, after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment