How Does It Feels Like Having a Long-Distance Relationship?

I am happy that we had a very good conversation with our trusted elders in the congregation. It was a long talk but I appreciate the time they spend to help us with the preparations. I never regret going to them and telling them our concerns. They're always there to help, even if they have some stuff to attend. I felt we are loved by them. And it is one of the factors that keeps me and GJ even stronger. They were mediums, and we love being loved.



"Cause I'm leaving on a jetplane."

This line keeps on playing on my head since last night, until when I woke up this morning. I know it will be a tough end of the year for me and I need to face it, all of what it takes, alone. Though I have my ever supportive family, and close friends around, it will still be different if my GJ is here. All of the stress about the wedding planning will be made through internet conversations and with a time difference. That is what I hate about a long-distance relationship, which honestly speaking, I wasn't able to experience that much, except for few months (like 2 or so) of being apart.

It is also a reassuring that after this, after three long years (which feels like as if it was just three days), we are finally going to close the distance. It was a roller coaster ride but we both believe in the threefold cord priority, through thick or thin, it should be always our main goal. We should never let our focus be shifted to other things but only in the work where both of us will be of use in the future, just as what we promised in our dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment