My Online Job Hunt

It was two years ago when I left the corporate world in the office and planned to look for an online job. I admit it. It was never easy.

They say that there are lots of opportunities available on the internet. Yes, there are.

My first choice was really teaching online. I always see myself as a teacher for kids. I do not pick students though, just the thought of being a teacher is always connected to kids and youngsters.

I remember having my first job in the office as a marketing staff. I fully and detailedly shared the procedures I took on my blog on the internet. It was a platform that pays writers for their articles. Too bad that this particular website shut down a few months after. How devastated I was thinking that I wasn't able to back my articles up for future use. Now, I'm starting over again.

Anyways, back to online teaching. It is not easy applying if you do not have an experience. I had no idea what will I do in the teaching demo. I would surely love to share how I was accepted as an online English teacher. Make sure to stay tuned for that blog post.

Aside from teaching, I also tried being a Virtual Assistant. Another thing that I don't know how to do and what to do. A lot of people find that being a VA a very suitable job for their time. I wonder how do they assist people from the web.

Another one is what I do now. I write my heart out and be bold to speak up. Personal blogging is a different field for me. I am used of having food to talk about, and not my personal life. I rant about my reviews about a certain stuff but not about how I feel towards myself and others. But I am more an open book now. Though I don't write everything, it is still part of my life that I share to the world. And by blogging about it, I am hoping that someone will learn from it, or can be of value.

And so, I am still looking on how I can earn money online. There are a lot of ways but I want to make sure that I am not just wasting time for nothing.

Will there be something you can recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment