Medical Check Up Done

GJ and I just had our medical examination yesterday. Though we are not sick, it is always good to know one's health condition so he can always make a preventive action. We also took MRI test and found out the things we need to work on. Because being healthy outside doesn't mean you're really healthy inside.


After three days, we finally had our results. GJ and I were so happy to know that we are both healthy. There's not that much problem with our blood sugar, cholesterol, lungs and heart and others. Though the doctor told me to look after my regular intake since I lapsed the border for my cholesterol.

We both agreed that we will really do sports and have a regular workout routine. It is always important to have a proper food intake with nutritious food and enough fluids.

So that's it. I'm happy, GJ's happy, we are all happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment