the sunday currently | vol. 3

It is still Saturday the time I wrote this post but in few minutes, it will be Sunday anyways. I will not have any time tomorrow to do some blogging stuff because we will travel to the airport right after the meeting. My emotions are now sinking in and everything is running through my head the whole day. This trip is going to be my second international trip.



Last night, we had a good time and it was just what I needed. Few people plus a good conversation and good food, I'm solved. Anyways, before I spill out everything in the intro, here's the rest of my sunday currently.

Reading about the travel insurance that I will use on this trip. I am now very conscious of the insurances simply because I learned it from GJ. He really is so mature about things, what might happen and I realized that I should also be the same.

Writing cards that I will give to our host at the end of this trip. Though I do not know their name yet, I am already done with the cards that I'm going to give them. It is just amazing how our organization is, even if we are from other part of the world, we love them.

Listening to the sound of my laptop as I turn it on. I know it will retire soon but I hope it will still wait for me when I come back because I am really in for a check up. I actually asked a lady from the computer repair center and suggested me to bring it to them. I'll do that, but not now.

Thinking of getting rid of the clothes that I might not use in the place I will visit. I don't know. It feels like I have a lot of stuff and I still need more for this trip. I keep on mentioning that I only have a 7kilo bag and I am now analyzing if it will really fit or not.

Smelling the scent of the detergent used for my clothes. It might not as strong as the fabric conditioners but it is acceptable to my liking. It just smells clean.

Wishing to have an amazing stay in Vietnam and yeah, my stuff to be fit for my daily use in VN. Hayys.

Hoping for this trip to be as awesome as my Europe trip.

Wearing a navy blue blouse and a checkered shorts. Oh, I'm sitting in an Indian sit position but I am still wearing slippers. Why not?

Loving my future husband's family because they are simply amazing. They are now having a vacation too in a theme park and seeing them so happy and enjoying the fun is making me feel the same way too.

Wanting to buy something for our host but it is so late now and I only have tomorrow morning to do that. So I hope I will be able to.

Needing to finish preparing everything because I deserve a good night rest and it will be a very long day tomorrow.

Feeling excited because it will be another awesome experience. Aja!

Watching a movie on iFlix with Nicolas Cage but wasn't able to finish it. We recently had a blackout few hours ago and I don't have that urge to continue and finish it again.

I am also thinking if I still need to buy Viettel, a Vietnamese sim card. If the host has an internet connection, then, I won't be needing it anymore. I hope they have. Ohh, I am super excited. I hope I'll be able to sleep fast or right after I laid on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment