the sunday currently | vol. 2

Hi there reader! (or readers, if ever.) My week went good. And as you can see on my thumbnail, I got my new passport. Yes! That is just so unexpected. I am going to share how I got mine in a separate post. For my sunday currently serie, you can read the previous posts here.



Reading all about Vietnam's bests when it comes to food. I am such a big fan of Vietnamese cuisine now. And I did not expect that I'll fall inlove with the cuisine. At first, for me it was a nah, just because of the what happened to GJ. But then one time, he brought me and my sister to a restaurant and made us try the pho, my heart melted, and the rest was history.

Writing letters for the persons who need to be contacted about our wedding. I am happy that we did a good job as we work together on this very special event. GJ is just an amazing guy and I am just, you know what I mean.

Listening to the song, Hearts Don't Break Around Here by Ed Sheeran. I am not a fan though, but I've been listening to his album the past days. It's calm and makes me more productive. Thanks Ed!

Thinking of what to put inside my bag and what to do with my life. Haha. Everything was so fast that I wasn't able to follow the flow. I only have less than a week now and only few knew. I am not intending to let others know so yeah. I am also thinking of how can I apply this principle more in my life, "Mind your own business." Yep, it is written.

Smelling the fabric conditioner that I used on the shawl that I bought. It's black, as usual. And I got it for only Php120. At first, it was Php300 from the tag stuck on it. Plus, it has a red tape saying, 50% off, so I bought it. Upon checkout, it was actually Php150 as a regular price and I got a 20% off on that, making it Php120 for the final price. Instead of paying Php150, I only paid Php120. Steal! SM is really tricky when it is sale. Hihi. I am tricky too.

Wishing to accpmplish something more with regards to our wedding planning and I wish too to have an awesome start for the year 2018.

Hoping for a bountiful sale for our small online store.

Wearing my fiance's black shirt (it says GOOGLE). The only thing I requested from him, then, he did not stop giving me shirts. Hihi. He's so cute.

Loving my new phone, which is a gift again from GJ. It is an HTC One m9 plus. It is quite difficult to find a case within the vicinity but I found some online. I just need to be back here in the Philippines before finally placing an order online.

Wanting to experience winter again. And also autumn.

Needing to clear my bead up because it is so messy since I started to pack something up. I only have 7 kilos of bag which is not even a check in luggage. So yeah, wish me success.

Feeling excited because it will be another awesome experience. Aja!

Watching (?) No. I am not actually watching anything right now. There is not that much interesting serie or movie on iflix anymore. I've watched all of them already. Last time, I tried watching the very first episode of the trilogy Star Wars, but yeah, I fell asleep. Hihi. But the movie was good.

How about you? How was your week so far? I was always late. I hope this week, I won't be anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment