Starbucks Planner 2018; How To Acquire One

Finally, I was able to get the second planner I had from Starbucks since 2014. It might be a late post but I still want to share how did I get one and also, another one, even though I never drink coffee.

I am only into teas. I don't know if I mentioned that already in my blog posts but yes, I only drink tea, milk tea, milk, and chocolate drink for breakfast. Coffee is not included in the list. Every time I drink one, I can feel my heart beats so fast and I feel like I am always nervous. Oh well, it doesn't bother me not being a coffeeholic even though I came from the once Coffee Capital of the Philippines. (Fact: Cavite is now the Coffee Capital of the country.)



Anyways, to have the planner, you need to accumulate stickers. And to accumulate stickers, you need to have 18 Starbucks beverages. Nine of those were from the common Starbucks drinks available at any time of the year, and the other nine should come from the Holiday drinks, which happened to be three flavors.

GJ and I started collecting stickers on November 3, I guess. It was just a few days ago since the sticker collection started and GJ already redeemed a planner. I was so surprised because, in just five days, you won't be able to have that many stickers unless you treated all of the customers at the stores one cup per person.

I was not able to move a muscle because I was shocked, happily shocked, when he asked me for the color that I wanted. So then after few more minutes, I came to my senses. Yes, he got the planner for me. Not by collecting stickers from the beverages that he bought, but because he spent Php7000 (less than US$140) for other Starbucks merchandise like tea, teapots, cups and others. Perfect timing to give gifts for anniversary, appreciation and simply pasalubong for his family.

PS. Thank you GJ for the Starbucks planners. And not just that, thank you for being you.
PSS. Shoutout to the one who always read my blog though it is composed of something weird. Hihi. Hi Reren.

No comments:

Post a Comment