the sunday currently | vol. 1

Just like what I was cooking last week (no, not food.), here is to siddathornton.blogspot.com for her wonderful idea of this series. As I've mentioned in my current post on Instagram, I want to show appreciation on every little blessing that comes my way. Hence, the birth of this series on DP blog. So, let's start.



Reading the awesome admin of LRPHC's blog, http://www.livibautista.com/ just because she's a well lit girl with a big big brain, making me realize that I do not have any talent at all. Her works are inspiring and her writings are very informative. I am just so happy that I found her blog about Lightroom tutorials and other helpful tips and tricks in photography. It's not just she's so smart but she is so pretty too. *fangirling here*
I also came to realize that my bible reading became so irregular that I wasn't able to read for almost a month. So yesterday, I started to do it again. Even I try to rationalize everything, it's me who's always the one to blame. I cannot reason out that procrastination is haunting me.

Writing another blog post for my food blog about the first ever food park in the vicinity.

Listening to the song, Our Love Funeral by a Dutch group called Racoon. I first learned about them when GJ sent me a song and I fell in love with it. Not only that he is personally singing for me, but also that the song means so much and it digs into my bones every time I listen to it, and it is still happening.

Thinking of the secrets underneath our skin because we cannot talk that much about it yet, but I am totally itching on my seat already. I hope next week, we can be open about it to others. I am super duper excited about everything and I can't promise that I can still keep my mouth shut.

Smelling the cologne I used to have two years ago. The scent that makes me remember the icy breeze of the country The Netherlands.

Wishing to have a good night rest later so I can be of use again for the service tomorrow.

Hoping for a job online which can provide us a good amount of income so we can continue our full-time service.

Wearing my fiance's old white t-shirt that he left at home so he can have something to wear when he is here and if ever he needs to spend the night, partnered with my holed floral sky blue beach shorts which I can only use at home.

Loving my all-time favorite obsession on photography and now, the newly discovered photo manipulator app on my phone, Lightroom. Plus, there are so many beautiful presets available online and they're simply addictive.

Wanting another slice of well-chilled carrot cake Ate L. gave.

Needing to organize everything related to our upcoming big event for next year. Make concrete plans and talk about every single thing and even all the small things that matter.

Feeling sick because I think it is the time of the month again, wherein girls turn into pretty little monsters that need little talks.

Watching this small video that I made before as a memorabilia of our Europe trip last 2015-2016. Mind watching it?

No comments:

Post a Comment