the sunday currently | vol. 8


Hi there dear readers! I skipped a serie because of the dinner I had with the girls last week. But this time, I am making sure to post the current happening on my Sunday. And this week, there's another couple who will grace my interview again. Awesome!

This week was not likely nice. My husband has been sick and coughing because of an allergy, which we do not know from what. He was refrained to eat chicken and egg since protein triggers allergy the most.

Anyways, currently I am...

Reading the visa requirement form the embassy gave me for my next trip to Europe. We first planned to have the trip next month but due to circumstances, we might reschedule it in October. Things still might change though. But I hope I'll be able to get a visa so I can be with my husband in Europe this coming holiday.

Writing this serie, obviously. Haha. But aside from that, I am also busy with a post about the things we used as DIY on our wedding day. I finished gathering some photos and I just need to edit them and start writing.

Listening to the boiling sound of the corn kernels I am cooking. I do not have any mixtapes right now, except the Secondhand Serenade playlist I always listen to over Google Home.

Thinking about the convention we're going to attend next weekend. We will leave on Thursday since GJ has a meeting at 4pm that time, and me, I think I will just roam around the mall alone. Sad. But happily, the next day will be my most awaited convention of the year. I actually can't wait!

Smelling the smell of the corn.

Wishing that there'll be some come to come in though I am on leave from work.

Hoping for my husband's fast recovery from fever and flu, and yes, from his allergy. :(

Wearing my duster, I do not know how it is called in English, but it is a long shirt, or a shirt with long body length that act as a skirt.

Loving my vacation days! It is like forever since I had vacation from work. It is a bit stressing so now that I do not have one, I am enjoying and using the days to the fullest! I also love the new shopping haul I got last week. GJ and I bought some shoes for me, bags, dresses, and they're all so nice. I got a uniform color of gray.

Wanting to make time stand still so I can do everything I need to do today. Time flies, and I hate it. -_-

Needing the e-invite for the event at the mall later. They said they'll send me one, but until now, I don't hear enything from them. Maybe, I am not invited anymore. Anyways, that is a bit confusing with their schedule. They said that the registration will be at 5:30pm, but now, it changed to 4:00pm. 0.0

Feeling groggy because I just woke up. My muscles ache too. I might have my period soon. I don't know. I do not want to get sick!

Watching the serie SUITS. It still is the one we're watching while eating. Though season 2 isn't that fun anymore, we still continue watching it.

So I think that's it! How about you? How was your week so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment