Another Year to Celebrate!

It has been two years since we started courting. And now, wuhoo! We are engaged!

How did he proposed? Well, I will try to share the important things that happened but I know I won't able to remember everything.

It Tuesday morning, we worked with some friends. I was so in a bad mood in the morning because I feel so tired, and yes, it was raining that day. He arranged a photowalk with some few close friends and the place is a bit far. I feel sick and all I actually want to do is go home.

Though I know I cannot, we all proceeded to the place. It was an ancient house filled with different camera gears. It was my initial idea to go there for a visit. Though exhausted, I forced myself to enjoy. It was a rough weather for all of us. My feet were soaked into the rain water and my head was in a dizzy state. The place was nice, though. We were all photography enthusiast so we really made every single time to count.

Near the entrance of the museum was an old camera. It is still working, don't judge. One needs to put his head at the back and hid his head under a curtain to see more of what's in the view finder. That is what he made me to do. Not knowing that he has a ring on his hand, he asked me, "What do you see?". At first, it was just his bare hand. So I answered, "Your hand." He then asked, "Is it clear?". Yes it was. So he pulled off the ring from the box and showed it, asking me again, "Now, what do you see?". Of course, I was surprised. All I was able to say was, "Baaabiiii!" And I went closer to him.

My head was still battling between "Is this real?" and "How can this be?". Why? Because we already talked about getting married but haven't talked exactly when. I know that a couple need to be married within six months after getting engaged. And I know that within six months, he will be away for work in his country. So that is the reason why I was struck in my place, and wasn't able to move a muscle.

It was our friends who pulled me off from the camera and asked me to come closer. And then, he bent his knees and finally asked me, "Will you marry me?". All I was able to say was, "Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss." That was pretty long. It ended with a tight hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment