Dear Future Husband; An Open Letter

Dear Future Husband,

As I was eating dinner alone, I was thinking about you. Thinking how things started and how we ended up being into each other's hearts. It is still very clear to me when you asked me if I want to marry you. I was actually shook that day because I was not prepared, though things like that come without a definite time. When you kneeled and asked me, my head was on cloud nine. And every time I watch the proposal video Kuya N made, I still feel very embarrassed because I can't move when you showed me the ring. It is always a funny thing to see.


Then now, we are certain. We are certain that we want to be with each other for as long as we live, I want to tell you that you are such an amazing guy. You are one of a kind and I won't be able to find someone like you anymore. We don't say this but I am still very lucky having you as my love.

And when I think about more of the future that awaits us, I keep on telling myself that I will be a better wife than anyone else. I never want to be compared. I will love you and I will care for you for you to see and feel how genuine I am to you. You are my first love, and I want you to be my last.

We may always talk about a lot of things and there's always not much time to tackle all of them, but always keep in mind that I will buy the time to make you feel that I am always here, I always have and I always will.

Always and forever,
Myx

No comments:

Post a Comment