the sunday currently | vol. 9


Wow! It has been a year since I posted a tsc series here in my blog. I should have been writing for my 20th post but yeah, blame Youtube! We became super occupied with vlogging so I got to ignore this blog.

Anyways, I am super excited to be active here again. Sometimes, IG isn't enough for all my life dramas, so this is a good channel for nonspoken words. Wew!

Okay, so, currently I am...


Reading information about Schengen visa. We might fly to my husband's place soon so I want to know if I can extend my current SV there. I've heard that one can do that, but of course, we want to make sure of things to save time and moola.

Writing nothing. I am actually having a writer's block just because I feel so irritated. It's difficult to make something or do something if someone will just do as is. -_- (I hope it is not the way I am doing while copying this series. hihi. sorry.)

Listening to the sound of the game my husband is playing (Tomb Raider). Last week, we purchased the PlayStation Classic (he's a gamer, but not that much) console. We have few at home already, namely, SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System), NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) and PSP Vita which he hardly plays (maybe twice a year). I am eyeing at the Nintendo Switch because it can be played indoor, outdoor with two players. I don't know, we need to have extra bucks to have it if we really want one.

Thinking about the plans we have for the future. Husband said that we might leave the PH. It is not that a big deal but I feel super anxious about what life lies ahead in the west. As much as possible, I want to stay here, if our finances allow. But of course, I will go wherever my husband will go. We are one, and I should always submit to him, knowing that he always wants the best for us.

Smelling the fabric conditioner we bought recently. It was Downy Antibac. I think I put too much in the wash.

Wishing that things will work out well. That's all that matters.

Hoping for the best. There'll be our assembly coming up and for now, we opt to stay with our relatives to save money. I am also hoping that the manager of our job will permit us to leave work, permanently. We became too busy with it but the real things were kept aside. Our boss was so kind, no complains, but the work is not what we expected it to be.

Wearing my favorite shirt that says "GOOGLE". What else? This is my sleeping shirt, the only thing I asked from my husband before he left when he proposed.

Loving the weather. I like it when it's fresh like this. Well, it is rainy season. At night, we don't need to crank up the AC, we can sleep with the fan (on 3). hehe

Wanting change company with my ESL teaching job. They pay very low and they're so high maintenance. Haha.

Needing to try to sleep early. I've been always up til midnight and having hard time sleeping. Result? I always wake up late in the morning feeling very tired and lazy.

Feeling pretty anxious. Why? Because of the things I just mentioned above.

Watching the serie TOUCH. It's about a father and son. You might want to see it in Netflix. I am just too lazy to explain. Hehe.

And finally that's it! I was actually waiting if there's still a bullet. I felt that I've been writing too much that I needed to stop. So yeah, Imma stop now. Thanks for reading!

How about you? How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment