the sunday currently | vol. 5

It has been a busy week. Not only for me but also to GJ. We did not even had the chance to talk that much because of our busy schedules. But despite of that, love grows more and more. Anyways, for today's sunday currently, I am going to talk about a lot of things. So, here it goes.


Reading an email the restaurant had sent us regarding their terms and conditions. The guy whom I talked with had a difficulty understanding me and so, had a difficult time talking with him. He was the marketing assistant, and oh goodness, I forgot his name again for the nth time. Huhu. I am hoping to bring GJ when I talk with him again. We need to clarify the things we want for our wedding and so.

Writing another blog post, specifically, food post for my main and food blog Myxilog. You may want to visit that. Link is here. http://www.myxilog.com/. I took so many pictures of food and I am happy I did that. So now, I don't need to wander and look for something to blog about.

Listening to the noise of the vehicles passing the street. I am not listening to any nice songs the past days. I don't know actually what is playing on the radio now.

Thinking about the exercise I want to pursue until the day of my wedding. I started to do planking and I am hoping that I can do it everyday. After that, I drink apple cider vinegar and honey. And you know what? That tastes good actually. And they say that it is super healthy.

Smelling the scent of my hair. I did not wash it today because I took a shower last night. There were bottles of macadamia nut oil and that's what I put on my hair so it will stay permed. I am not really a good maintainer but well, whatever.

Wishing for a good deal for our wedding suppliers. For some of the things we need, others will donate. Such a good help for the two of us!

Hoping to have a wonderful week ahead. We are planning to go to my mom's province and take some vacation there with the relatives. I don't know yet but the plan sounds pretty fun.

Wearing my pajama because it is still eight in the morning. Noone cares if I wear pajama while blogging.

Loving my computer's new stand with fan. I don't know how it is called but it is pretty helpful. I am using my portable fan last week and now, I don't need to have something on my desk anymore. The fan is under my computer now so I can move freely. My computer is also doing good, not having any issues while rebooting. I am happy.

Wanting to start planning. Like the real planning, you know. It seems like my life doesn't has any direction at all. Huhu.

Needing food for breakfast but I don't know yet what to eat. As I've checked what's in the table when I got up, I saw rice and chicken. But, I am not into those stuff today. What a struggle.

Feeling happy because in four weeks, GJ will be back home again. And yes, we can plan together.

Watching nothing. The past nights, I only watched movies I already watched before. Why not? It they're good, they're worth watching even the third time.

So that's what currently happening on my Sunday. Not that much, ayt? But I am happy that another week is coming. Oh, what I am actually thinking is having a giveaway. The Starbucks planner we accummulated from all the frappes we consumed last year. I think that's a pretty good idea. I don't know yet but I will ask GJ how does he like if I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment