Hello There from Hanoi, Vietnam



It's been a cold winter here in Hanoi and I wasn't able to update even the Sunday currently series of my blog. I hope that once I'm back to the Philippines, this can be a regular habit just like how I assumed it to be.

Anyways, speaking of Hanoi, I am spending my vacation here and I am pretty delighted with what this city has to offer. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and here is where our host lives, which is just so awesome.

Food is what impressed me the most. With the wide array of flavors they offer, it seems like the cuisine styles and food are unlimited. The French footprints are still so prominent but they have made sure that Vietnam has its own distinction.

The way of living, in general, is not that affable. Traffic is so crazy that you might want to just stay at home instead of walk around the city. Hygiene is not that observed meticulously.

Despite all the differences of this country and mine, it is appealing to me. Those whom I met became friends and all of the things I've tried opened my eyes to what else I can see from the other side and how it is different, human's perspective.

I can't wait to tell you guys in details how my stay went! Please stay tuned as I post stories separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment