Can the next 20 days fly by please?

Three more weeks. Three more weeks and GJ will be home again. And from this point, I feel that time flies so slow and that waiting time is actually not running. The first two months, they were a blast. I was able to spend time with friends in Vietnam and waiting and missing did not become a problem. My days seem so short as I enjoy the food and culture of the Vietnamese. They have entertained me so good with their cuisine. From that, missing him was lessen, but it would be nice if he is with me on that awesome trip.

Last Tuesday, I was able to make a request for my Certificate of No Marriage, a document needed when you are planning to get married in the Philippines. There will be a separate post for that like the Birth Certificate that I acquired.

This document will be the last from the required one to have a marriage certificate application. I found out that there was not much information over the internet on how you can process papers if you're going to marry a Dutch citizen in the Philippines. So GJ suggested that I can blog it once we're done. He is just so supportive of what I love doing.

So to avoid this topic from drifting away, I am ending this post with a photo of us.

This is one of my favorite pictures of you and me. 😊 #gjb18th

A post shared by Jobelle Mac (@ladymyx) on

No comments:

Post a Comment