Dear Future Husband

Dear Future Husband,

Last night, it was so traffic and there was no jeepney, as usual. At least, I was able to ride beside the driver's seat going home. I scouted three restaurants where we can have our reception for our simple wedding. There were interesting ones, there were also nahs. It was tiring though. I just have to do it alone since you're not around. It could have been more exciting if you're with me. But that's okay, life has its ups and downs, now, it's in the middle. :)

As I was riding the tricycle, I suddenly thought the plan about the trip. You know about that. At the back of my mind, it says, "I know it would be nice, but it is different if you're there as well with me." So then, I thought that it is better not to go. Besides, there is no chance that I can have my documents ready because of the current instances.


When I got home, I opened my phone, connected to the WiFi and saw a message. It was one of the best things that happened today. I had a sugar rush. Oh, not to mention that I had ice cream before going home, just comforting myself, as how we do it when we feel like having ice cream. I can't believe. The good news is really there. Now, what will I gonna do?

You are the most supportive and loving man I've ever met in my life. Thank you for being there whenever I'm sad, and thank you for sharing the joy and happiness. You've seen the dark sides of me, and you did not give up. You always see the white side, I mean, bright side of the inner me.

This is the reason why I always want to be the best you can have. I know that it is not possible but I want to be perfect for you. I want not to disappoint you. I want to always stay honest with you. I always want to love you, just like what I asked you since the beginning.

Always and forever and ever,

Myx

No comments:

Post a Comment