Things Running Through My Head

I've been inspired by a blogger to write something about how things are going from the serie she's up to every end of her week. Then I thought of making my own too. Aside from just posting nonsense blah's, I think I am going to write thoughts that are running in my head, I mean, my serious thoughts.

TOPIC #1: MATURITY

To begin with, there is this video that I saw on youtube and it talks about one's maturity.


The video helped me analyze myself more. Am I mature or immature? I really love the thought that based on studies, people who tend to defend themselves and react on things are immature. It is not because you age, it means that you're already a mature person. No. It takes time, experiences and self-improvements. It is not on the looks you have, it is not keeping up with what is on trend, trying to copy others and just caring about themselves. Maybe, you will think that maturity is just a label. Yes, it is, and I want to be labeled as a matured gal. That's my personal choice.

TOPIC #2: ASSOCIATIONS

Life is a spawn of chaos so we need to pick whom will be in our lives and who will not. I'm talking about friends here. In my self-evaluation and according to my personality test, I am a person who is easy to talk with, easy to be friends with, and I hope these are true. Hihi. But let's face it. Not all we meet and become friends with, will stay long in our lives. That is why I chose not to be too close with those I know that after a year or two, I will not meet again or worse, will not even leave messages on viber or whatsapp. It's not that I am too stingy of myself. I am just open to the thought of wandering and getting out of the comfort zone, so to speak. I made friends, so many friends. But who will still matter at the end of the day? Just you, yourself and couple of chums.

TOPIC #3: BLOGGING

Please do keep in mind that blogging is not a job. It is just a way for other people to share their thoughts and experiences. It is not that you receive some items from PR's or free products and services, you are financially stable. No. Though these gifts are nice, they don't pay the bills. The real job is those with passive income going in every month. I am not blogging because I am getting paid, I am blogging because I love sharing. I want to improve my conversation skill, my post processing skill, and my confidence.

TOPIC #4: SELF INITIATIVE

From the Facebook group that I joined two days ago, there was so many information coming in. People started giving away freebies about the app we are using for our photography business and it is somehow overwhelming for me. It is like I am in clouds of so many good stuff relating to photography and processing. But before getting into the real thing, I needed to read a lot and even I am in my bed already, I still need to read on my tablet. I learned from my sibling that reading is essential when you really want to live a life. My fiance also inspired me to read and do researches. Like for what happened a while ago, no, just ten minutes ago. My computer turned black or dark gray and all the icons I have were gone. The taskbar disappeared too that I cannot press anything and do anything. But then, I found out that the task manager is still working and I can still run some programs. Everything was retrieved and I was so happy that I didn't give up on that, otherwise, I will be frustrated. Helps, tips and trips and tutorials are widely spread in the web. We just need to take an initiative to do it. I am now used of doing things without asking others. I am not comfortable bothering them if I know that I can do it on my own. But worse case, I am not perfect, I still need help. No man's an island, right?

TOPIC #5: OPPORTUNITIES

Good vibes are attracted by good vibes. When we strive to release positivity, we will receive what has been released. I am not the coolest girl, but I have the coolest people around me. My God is a happy god, my family is the most awesome heaps I know and I have the most amazing man (for my eyes) ever. We are not perfect. Life isn't either. Not yet. But we can make it better if we want to. It is just staying positive. For example, GJ had extremities, but that did not stop him from having the life he has now. He always tells me that he is happy, and I want to be like him too. We don't need to talk about how life has been cruel and how it demanded him to lose a lot of things. We only talk partially of it. And then we moved on. We did not let those things hold us back. Oh well, I think I am not making any sense anymore. I am just joyful of the good opportunities along our way. It seems endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment