Another New Beginning



Hello lovely people! It is me again, Myx! Haven't heard from me for a long time? I know right, I've missed you too!

There were just so many things happening in our lives now, aside from the life-changing covid situation that hit all of us. Life twisted and turned but still, it must always go on.

And while there was the pandemic, Guido and I became very busy with house hunting. It was a difficult job since the house market in The Netherlands skyrocketed higher than what we expected. Well, we actually did not expect anything. We both came to this country without any idea of what to do, what to expect, and everything else.

But after a few months of looking, finally, after more than a year (I think), here we are, having the house of our dreams in our mind, ready to move and start another new beginning with our lives.

Though the house was actually not in the city where we really want to have one, we do not complain because this one is just an amazing blessing for us.

By the end of next month, we will be able to get the keys and we can start moving our stuff to the new house. We only got our clothes from The Philippines tho, so it won't be a difficult move. There are still appliances that we need to buy and invest in, tho most of the big furniture will stay and be sold to us by the previous owners.

I am really excited because it means that there will be new things coming and another door (a literal door) will open for us.

So that's it. I hope you have a nice day and please always stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment