With Abundant Joy

 I have been ranting the past day on this post why am I not receiving my result yet. It was a depressing day for me, I was stressing out.

The next day, to my surprise, the result of my exam finally arrived. There's no way yet to see the result because my husband and I agreed that we will look at it together.

My result was there but I still needed to wait for another three hours before my husband wakes up.

Finally, the time has come. We looked at it together,  and we were both happy to see perfect scores on all of the three parts. Who would have thought? There were almost 100 items included in the test. I had an hour and a half to answer them. And I passed all of them.

Being alone at our apartment, I actually thought that I will celebrate this achievement alone. The next day, my mom called asking me if I need anything. They will visit me and give supplies like vegetables they harvested in their garden.


Few hours later, here they come.



I was so happy that they've made efforts to give me a simple celebration. I was amazing. I also got a bouquet of stargazer from my husband which mademe even happier.


30.09.2020 - I took the Dutch A1 Exam at Makati
11.11.2020 - We received the result

Next step, we will apply for my long term visa or what they call MVV. We are also hoping for a positive result on this one. And soon enough, I will be with my husband again, and there'll only be a one way ticket cause we will close the distance once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment