Waiting Desperately.

 I have been waiting for the result of my Dutch exam. It has been a month and nine days now since I took it. And I am so desperate. I tried to defocus myself from waiting to taking.  care of plants,   which I just recently did, because of the expenses I had. the past months. Just imagine being home, having swab tests, staying in a hotel, going to Manila using a private rented van, getting all these documents and stuff, costed a lot of money, in just two months.


Now that I have some spares, I bought plants from the cheapest I can find. I would have felt very guilty if I will spend a lot on plants. But I am happy with my purchases. There's now a spider plant, a peace lily, a. philodendron, and a golden pothos. I've also. purchased little pots for the cactus I gave my husband four years ago, and the baby aloe vera I got from a friend's house.


I want to release my stress to these plants but I am actually being so stressed about how I could take care of them. Back in the Netherlands, there's this specific plant that my mom-in-law keeps on buying because it keeps on dying. I hope it will not happen to my plants.


Like what I mentioned, it has been the sixth day of waiting and I haven't heard anything from the immigration or the department of education yet. It is not the waiting that makes me anxious, it is also the result if I will pass or I need to retake the test again. If I need to do it again, then it will take a while again and again until I receive the result.


Well, that's how my life is going now. I only stay at home while waiting, also waiting for the day to pass by so quickly.


I hope I will find inspiration soon and relive my happiness again. It's just so sad to be separated from my husband in this difficult times.

No comments:

Post a Comment