Update: Love2Craft Die Cutting And Embossing Machine From Action

Hey you everyone! As you can see at the title, this is an update about the hobby I want to pursue more and more while staying here in The Netherlands. From my previous post here, I've decided to have some investments aside from merely scissors and papers at hand. Happily, my loving husband is very supportive in everything that I do and I am more than happy about that. Ever since, I already love making cards and doing crafts. So here I am now, owning my very own die-cutting and embossing machine that we bought few days ago. For an add on, we also bought a Canon Selphy printer (€119) for pictures that I will include in the cards that I'll give away to friends. I am very happy with all of these.



This die-cutting machine is a life changer, there are now endless possibilities. We got it from Action (a Dutch/English owned discount store chain) for €39.95. It came with 2 3D embossing folder plates and a pack of a die set.



We also purchased some fancy die sets from the store since they do not cost that much, not even a euro per set. Here are the first few cards that I made the time I got the machine. Of course, I couldn't wait but to splurge my time doing some crafts.



On days that I have some time to spare, I go to my husband's office and sit on the carpet and do my thing. I also love making cards while listening to Dutch language lessons online. I hope it helps with my progress. Hehe.



I just also did an unboxing of the printer and oh, I do love it as well. The photo fits perfectly on the cards that I made and they tuck in perfectly in the envelope that we bought. Surprisingly, everything seems to work as perfect as I thought. So much happiness!



What's sad is that, I won't be able to bring the machine in The Philippines. It is heavy and bulky, and we do not have that much luggage capacity this time. I remember, last 2015, we had 2 x 26kg each. That counts to 104kg all in all. Anyways, we will be back again next year and I'll be able to play with it again. Such a thing to look forward to. Sometimes, I love to be by myself in silence just doing my thing in the corner of the room. So relaxing.

And I guess that's it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment