Another Hobby Relived: Myxed Crafts

Since last week, I have made a realization (this is the worse thing to do when you got time off, you can think haha) that I want to relive the hobby I had since the very beginning of time. From my other blog, I've made a statement that I am a crafty person. There's not that much project I share here, or on our vlog (https://www.youtube.com/thedutchpinaycouple) except the one where I gave my husband an explosion box when we celebrated our very first anniversary while we were courting.


In fact, I can only work with a bunch of paper and a scissor, and viola! I can make something crafty on it. But that's not always the case, of course. Now, I am thinking of making more out of it. I would like to add more to the stash that I have, which is just a pair of scissors and some tapes.

First off, I would like to have my own die cutting machine, a starter kit. I've seen a cute little die cutter online and I am excited to have a hold of it! The sad thing is, it might not be available here in The Netherlands but I am still willing to look for another brand or alternative. It works manually and very handy.

And as I start to relive this hobby, I am going to do it a lil bit more pro this time. There's a lot of plans going on here in my head already and I guess I could not wait another day to lay my hands on them. There's also a new YT channel that I will be making for this specific project. And that's where the title comes in place. How do you like Myxed Crafts (Myx, that's basically me and craft, it's from the word itself), which can also mean mixed crafts. What do you think?

Today, we are going out. I hope we will have the chance to visit the store and look for a cutting machine, I really love to have one! And it's always my dream to pursue this little hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment