My Life as a Working Housewife

I can't believe that this is my second week already since I was launched. It is quite a challenge since it's just now that I had a regular freelance job online.

Yes! Despite the mishap mentioned on my last post, I finally passed and accepted the job. I had several trainings, some paperwork, and demos, then after, I was in. The last thing I remember is that I am in the front of the computer at nine o'clock, teaching my last student for the day. I already had some several worse cases, funny ones, and awesome classes.

So now, this is how my life goes. I love taking good care of my husband as he takes good care of me physically and for my spiritual needs. It is always thrilling to do things for him since he is such an appreciative one.

What I love the most is shopping! I think that's every girl's best friend. But I am not talking about buying stuffs I want just because. This means grocery shopping. We only eat twice a day because we are strictly following our fasting pattern. You can read how we do it here: https://dutchpinay.blogspot.com/2018/02/wedding-preparation-fastest-way-to-lose.html. So far, since we started, we are on the same weight every single day. It is a very good maintenance practice I find. Anyways, groceries are my kryptonite, aside from my husband of course. My feet always pull me to supermarkets when I'm out. That is why I call it, my Happy Place. I will just roam around, look at the seasoning section, look at the fruit section, look at the baking section, then go back to the seasoning section and that's it. There's not really that much to see in these sections but they're pretty inviting to me.

Everyday, we also try to go to service and preach more as possible. We are happy that we have each other now and do not need to be separated when going out and going home. It is such a nice feeling.

To sum up that one and a half months that GJ and I are together, it has never been better! I am always praying that everything will stay the same no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment