My Basic Intergration Result (Basisexamen Inburgering) Result Finally Came! MVV Journey 2020

Hey all! Thank you for coming by! You may have read from my previous post about the exam I needed to take so I can stay in The Netherlands for a longer period of time. It took me quite some time to finally be able to have everything ready because of the virus. But happily, when I got back to The Philippines, everything went smooth, we just needed to wait for a little more time because of the mandatory quarantine and all.

After waiting for 6 weeks, the result finally came. I thought that my husband will be the only one who'll receive it, but no, they have sent it to my email as well. When I saw a message from DUO (Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs/DepEd), I was stunned and I actually do not know what to do. It was nine in the morning in The Philippines and my husband on the other side of the world is still sleeping. I needed to wait a little bit more.

Finally, when he woke up, we started with a video call and opened the email at the same time.

We were so ecstatic to know that my hard work just paid off and getting the full mark!

Speaking: 10
Reading: 10
Knowledge of Dutch Society: 10


I cannot say if the exam is easy or not. It depends on the person and the range of materials he used to prepare. I cannot shaer the questions from the exam either.

Anyways, this is an important requirement for the MVV application. I will definitely make a vlog or a blog post about the requirements on how you can obtain a 5-year visa for family reunification.

Thank you for reading!

And because I want you to pass the exam as well, here are some tips while self-studying! I know you'll pass it in one take.



No comments:

Post a Comment