I am Paranoid!

I admit it. I became a little bit paranoia in the past weeks. Why? Here are the reasons.

December was the best month of our 2019. We've been to my husband's place, enjoyed time with the family, saw our friends again and all are happy memories. After our stay in The Netherlands, we then spent a few days in Taiwan, which is another awesome experience for us. It was all perfect. Then, we came home in The Philippines safely. We saw our family again and our friends. There are news ones, there were old.

Weeks past, and now it's the new year. 2020 has been a new hope and all for me and my husband. We had set new goals, new plans for the coming months. But then all of a sudden, our lives changed. The volcano in our area erupted and it has been three weeks since but the aftermath and all those volcanic quakes have not subsided. Every single day, we look at the news about the volcano and up until now, it is still at alert number 3 (which means that a bigger eruption is still possible in weeks).



And then, after the eruption, now there's this novel-Corona virus which is very scary. My husband is now at work and I feel super super scared about it. I do not even want to go outside where there are many people because I don't want to catch that plague and bring to my household. I started to take multivitamins again, after stoping last year, and vitamin C as well. I also bought some lemons for my water so I can also have natural vitamin C.

I also started to study my book in Dutch and as days pass by, I always feel so tired that I can't focus in the lessons. My head is always on the things going on around me.

So yeah, I lost my focus and I am a bit paranoid. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment