Crossing Oceans: Vol. 10 | Mikey & Bella

Hey guys! I am back with another guest! They're from different parts of the world and live a few thousand miles apart. But that doesn't stop them from showing affection and loving each other. Now, let's hear from them.


How did you and your partner meet?
We meet through a dating site, OkCupid.

How long have you guys been together?
Been together for 5 months.

What is your & your partner's nationality?
I'm a Filipina, he is American

What is the biggest pet peeve in your relationship?
I guess it's when we fight. I hate it because I tend to not want to talk to him and of course he doesn't want that. 😂



How do you deal with your interracial differences?
We try to understand and respect each other's differences.

What was the worst problem you've encountered in your relationship?
Distance because you can't do like normal couples do especially when your down and needed his comfort.

What quality do you like most about your partner?
His unconditional love.

What was the greatest sacrifice you've done for your partner so far?
I have not done greatest sacrifice yet as a partner, lots of little sacrifices though but I did a great thing before we were official. During our first meeting, I never travel at night alone nor ride a taxi just coz of what I heard about taxi drivers especially I'm a woman, but I was able to do that because I don't want him to get scammed. I picked him up at the airport.

What makes your relationship unique and special?
Our relationship is unique and special I guess because we give each other a play by play about our day making us feel close even from afar.

What do you look forward to in your relationship in the next 10 years?
I guess that time we already have a child. 😂 Or if not, we will travel together and enjoy each other's company.

What advice can you give to other LDR couples out there?
When you fight with your partner, don't immediately give up just coz you thought you can't fix something. Think of the reason why you love him. Make that reason as your reason to try to make things work.


And there you have it! I would like to extend my appreciation to this couple for answering the questions. See you again guys on my next feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment